Few sounds are as distinct or as memorable as a new 2015 Ford Mustang. The feeling delivered by pressing the gas pedal of a new Mustang and hearing what Ford performance is capable of is still special. It doesn't matter if you live in Palatine, IL or anywhere else in the northwest suburbs, Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford wants to see everyone in the area experience the best that American performance has to offer. The new 2015 Ford Mustang is not only a machine built to perform, but it also features the latest in design and technology along with the modern conveniences that drivers in Palatine, IL area expect.
Eight Exclusive Trim Options in Palatine, IL
The 2015 Ford Mustang has eight unique trim styles available in the Palatine, IL area and Schaumburg Ford has almost every trim design in stock and ready for test drive.
- The V6 Fastback comes with HID headlamps and 17" sparkle silver painted wheels.
- The EcoBoost Fastback offers dual bright exhaust and 18" foundry black aluminum painted wheels.
- The V6 Convertible has an enhanced security packaged and selectable effort electronic power-assist steering.
- The Ecoboost Premium Fastback delivers leather-trimmed front seats along with 18" magnetic gloss painted/machined aluminum wheels.
- The GT Fastback features electronic line lock and launch control.
- The EcoBoost Premium Convertible comes with a 12-speaker Shaker audio system and ambient lighting.
- The GT Premium Fastback has a blind spot information system and ebony black aluminum painted wheels.
- The GT Premium Convertible offers adaptive cruise control along with forward collision warning.
In addition to the eight different trim packages, the 2015 Ford Mustang has three powerful engine options.
- 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 engine capable of 300 HP and rated at up to 28 MPG
- 2.3L GTDI I-4 engine capable of 310 HP and rated at up to 30 MPG
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 engine capable of 435 HP and rated at up to 24 MPG
Modern Sports Car Design in Palatine, IL
The new 2015 Ford Mustang looks like an American sports car with a forward-facing design and a very aggressive front end. The new Mustang sits lower and comes with a wider stance than previous versions.
The cockpit is built for performance driving. The new steering wheel is smaller and the driver's seat puts the driver as close to the ground as possible. The redesigned interior also features a number of convenience features including heated and cooled seats and improved storage options.
Ford Technology in Palatine, IL
The new 2015 Ford Mustang comes with a unique set of apps designed specifically to monitor performance. The Track Apps system features an extensive set of applications to help drivers observe how well their Mustang perform. The Track Apps monitors:
- Top times and last results
- Brake performance
- Acceleration times
- Accelerometer displaying g-forces
- Launch control works with brakes, traction control and the powertrain to ensure smooth starts.
- Electronic line-lock keeps the front brakes locked in order to warm up the rear tires.
Test Drive a Mustang Today in Palatine, IL
Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford is fully stocked with almost every model of the new 2015 Ford Mustang on our lot and ready for performance enthusiasts of the Palatine, IL area to test drive. Get behind the wheel of a new Ford Mustang today and see what Ford performance can truly offer. Our hard working sales team can be reached through our website, by phone or during business hours for more information.